Ian Grant, Photographer –
Swan with Sailboat, Interlaken; Switzerland 2009.
Type C print 16×20, “Swan with Sailboat, Interlaken” in pencil on mount under l.r. corner of print, signed “Ian Grant”, titled and dated on mount verso. This photograph comes with cotton museum rag mount to 20×24.
- Archival 16×20 photograph mounted to 20×24
- Edition out of 25
- This print has been carefully stored, never displayed, and is in perfect condition
- Ready to be shipped from our gallery
View at Full Size
Swan with Sailboat, Interlaken; Switzerland
- Estimated shipping time 2-7 days
- Securely packaged and insured
- FREE FedEx Ground shipping
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD STOCK PHOTO : Swan with Sailboat
- Approx. resolution 22 megapixels
- Highest resolution JPG file, non-sharpened
- Royalty Free distribution rights
Interlaken / Swiss Alps Information:
Interlaken is a municipality in the Interlaken-Oberhasli administrative district in the Canton of Bern in Switzerland, a well-known tourist destination in the Bernese Oberland. The Swiss Alps are the portion of the Alps mountain range that lies within Switzerland. Because of their central position with the entire Alpine range, they are also known as the Central Alps. The highest summit in the Swiss Alps is the Dufourspitze near the Swiss-Italian border. The highest mountain which lies entirely on Swiss territory is the Dom. Other main summits can be found in the list of mountains in Switzerland. Since the Middle Ages, transit across the Alps played an important role in history. The region north of the St. Gotthard Pass became the birthplace of the Old Swiss Confederacy in 1291.